HCL walkin on 02 May 2017 for Business Analyst in Mumbai
Interview / Written Test
Mode of Apply
- The Business Analyst plays a very unique role in the Valuation/P&L department.
- The primary focus of this role is to use technology in an intelligent way to assist the department in actualizing efficiency gains, solving technical challenges, and improving our reporting to various stakeholders.
- We are looking for tech-savvy individuals who have a balance of strong financial/investment knowledge and computer programming background.
- The Business Analyst will be expected to liaise with various IT and business teams, as well as actively developing scripts and reports.
- For technologies that have been adopted into production by the business, the Business Analyst will be tasked with supporting them.
- The successful candidate may also spend time performing day-to-day deliverables to gain hands-on production experience of the VPL function.
- Correspond with VPL management and other business stakeholders to identify tactical needs.
- Develop scripts for process automation and improvements.
- Develop reports and data visualization.
- Co-ordinate with our other IT and business teams for implementation and deployment of technology.
- QA testing and roll-out of technology.
- Support and maintain existing scripts, tools and reports employed by the department.
- Participate in actual production of day-to-day deliverables to gain operating experience.
- Assist with various other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor level degree in a quantitative discipline, such as computer science, engineering, finance, economics, or accounting.
- Experience with a major programming language.
- Experience with SQL, VBA macros, and Sharepoint.
- Experience with data warehousing and visualization tools, such as Qlik, is an asset.
- Candidacy in a post-graduate programs such as CFA, MBA, Master in Finance or similar programs is an asset.
- Knowledge of financial markets and instruments.
- Excellent command of the English language, verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills.
Raiskaran Tech Park, (Landmark- Mc Donalds),
Andheri Kurla Road, Saki Naka, Mumbai 400072.