About the Company
Directi is a 350+ million dollars group of Businesses, that develop innovative mass-market Web Products serving millions of Customers worldwide. Directi businesses rank amongst the fastest growing businesses worldwide in their corresponding industry segments. The combined Product Portfolio of various Directi businesses includes – Communication and Collaboration apps, Social Networking software, Instant messaging, Context Analysis Engines, Antispam and Antivirus Solutions, Large scale Billing and Provisioning platforms, Traffic Monetization Solutions, Online Advertising Solutions, DNS Management Products, Linux and Windows Server Management Software, Web Hosting Control Panels and much more.
- Drive closure of local IT user calls within the specified SLAs.
- Coordinate with contractors/vendors, monitor progress of work, escalate delays and changes to the manager.
- Review/Prepare Daily, Monthly and Quarterly call analysis report, call trend report and Hardware failure report.
- Co-ordinate with Manager & Engineers for any process, management changes or technical support changes.
- Coordinate with Procurement team and ensure stock availability for daily operations.
- Act as a reliable point of contact for the Service Desk team for issue escalations & nonstandard service requests.
- Create conducive team-atmosphere by applying required motivation levels.
- Plan and execute maintenance schedules.
- Should have basic knowledge of Mac, Linux and Network.
- Installation, configuration and Managing of Windows 7 up to Windows 10 machines.
- Should have excellent Windows Desktops OS troubleshooting skills including hardware, troubleshooting skills.
- Installation, configuration & management of Servers, WiFi Router and Network devices.
- Installation and management of mail applications like MS Outlook and Thunderbird.
- Should have hands-on experience with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, etc).
- Monitoring of Servers and Network devices to ensure minimal downtime.
- Inventory management for hardware and softwares.
- Backups and profile migration for users co-ordination with vendors for timely resolutions on hardware related calls.
- Manage centralized Kaspersky Antivirus server, WSUS, WDS, File & Print services.
- Basic knowledge of DHCP, DNS, SCCM and good knowledge of RAID.
- Should know how to upgrade firmware and BIOS.
- User and security access management using Active Directory Services.
Directi walk-in Details
Walk-In Date: 14 Mar – 16 Mar 2018
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Directi Internet Solutions Pvt Ltd,
Directiplex, Opp Andheri Subway,
Old Nagardas Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400069.
Experience: 0 – 5 Years