EFI hiring for Software Engineer graduate can apply online through the link below.
About the Company
Located in Silicon Valley’s Foster City, CA, with worldwide offices, EFI™ researches, invents and delivers next-generation digital technology that brings brands, ideas and images to life for businesses globally. Driven by our entrepreneurial spirit, EFI helps drive our customers’ business success with a scalable digital product, solution and service portfolio that increases their profits, cuts costs, improves productivity and optimizes their performance on every job from creation to print. Our award-winning product line includes Fiery® Digital Print Solutions, VUTEk® Digital Inkjet Solutions, Rastek™ Digital Inkjet Solutions, Jetrion® UV lnkjet Systems, business automation software, and corporate, enterprise and mobile cloud solutions.
- As a Software Engineer – you will contribute to the analysis, design & development of features as a strong individual contributor.
- You are expected to bring technical expertise to all discussions and help the product team make sound technical decisions.
- You must be able to understand requirements, understand existing features, design and architect solutions.
- You will have opportunity to learn and implement both existing and new technologies, especially C/ C++/Objective-C, on Windows or MAC OSX platforms.
- Strong design and programming and troubleshooting skills in C++ and Multithreaded programming on Windows or MAC OSX.
- Knowledge of MFC/wxWidgets or any UI frameworks is preferred.
- Knowledge of Web development using any Web Architecture frameworks is preferred.
- Strong ability to understand existing code and create quality code from design models/documents.
- Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
- Must have been through at least one full product cycle.
- The candidate must have a strong technical background and product delivery experience.
- Desire/initiative/ability to learn more advanced technical and design concepts.
- Successful demonstration of sensitivity and commitment to business issues and problems.
- Exposure to Printing industry would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
<– Click Here –>