Google hiring for Software Engineer – Android graduate can apply online through the link below.
About the Company
The Global Sales Support team works closely with in market sales teams to collaboratively shape digital solutions that drive the advertiser?’s strategic initiatives and help Google?’s major advertising clients and agencies develop digital solutions that build their businesses and brands. You will partner closely with the Google Sales team who help Google’s advertisers grow their business using Google’s products (including search, display advertising, TV, and YouTube). You will develop deep product knowledge of Google products and leverage these skills to provide multi-product solution support to our in-market sales team.
- Work with a team of Developers to design user experiences and build applications for Android devices.
- Participate in architectural review and design, and code contribution.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of professional experience working in the mobile industry.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java and/or Python.
- Experience in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms or API design.
- Experience automating and scaling web or mobile back-ends. Experience with full-stack or back-end application development.
- Knowledge of mobile application development in Android and sensing technologies.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
How To Apply
<– Click Here –>