Indegene hiring for Trainee Scientific Writing graduate can apply online through the link below.
About the Company
We offer scientific partnership to global life science companies by delivering a spectrum of medical, marketing, training, intelligence, and analytics services.
The depth of our scientific expertise, scale of operations, offshore delivery model, global footprint, and intellectual property (IP) help us deliver value across multiple dimensions. We offer cost-effective solutions and services. We have the ability to work with global teams and their local affiliates for marketing and educational programs.
Our IPs have helped global clients in developing innovative platforms and solutions for various research and development programs.
- A Trainee Scientific Writing needs to write, edit, reconcile, and manage high-quality medical and scientific communications, including abstracts, literature slide sets, and manuscripts, using data from various sources such as clinical study reports, patient profiles, and protocols.
- He or she also needs to develop abstracts for submission to regulatory authorities and/or clinical teams.
- The roles and responsibilities of the Trainee Scientific Writing include the following:
- Following the specifications for documentation, both client or company provided.
- Maintaining records for all assigned projects, including archiving.
- Ensuring getting feedback from customers and supporting implementation of customer management tactics.
- Controlling/reducing the cost of content development, cycle time, and error rates in projects.
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
- Experience—0-1 year of experience as a technical writer.
- Flair for medical services/medico-marketing/healthcare/creative/technology domain.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to learn technical information quickly.
- Should be proactive in seeking information.
How To Apply
<– Click Here –>