Liventus hiring for Receptionist cum Admin Assistant graduate can apply online through the link below.
About the Company
Liventus has come a long way since our start in 2002. Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS Financial Services. In just a few years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to help run ECS Financial Services more efficiently and effectively; helping ECS to become a leader and innovator of the newest technology solutions in their industry. After realizing how beneficial our services and products were to our internal organization, we turned our focus to helping existing ECS Financial Services clients fill their technology voids with our custom solutions. Over the next few years we branched out into other industries, and had created multiple custom software applications and our own eCommerce sites.
- Architect, develop, and modify Microsoft .NET Applications, components,web applications, web services, and enterprise services components.
- Design, develop, and maintain SOL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Deploy .NET systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues.
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications,software architecture documents, and instructions.
- Analyze design and architectural issues and questions.
- Support management of the project development team.
- Work in a team environment using agile development processes and deliver work on time and within budget.
- Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand-in-hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management, and/or senior developers.
- Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to team and managers.
- Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#.
- Regularly learn and adapt to new languages and technologies.
- Have good understanding and exposure to MS SOL and SOL coding.
- Have good understanding and exposure to Microsoft .NET.
- Exposure and experience in responsive design MS .NET Core is a plus.
- Completed a minimum of a four-year related or advanced degree in a related field.
- Prior work experience a plus.
- Competitive base salary
- Business expense reimbursement
- 401K with profit sharing
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
How To Apply
<– Click Here –>