Verizon hiring for Software Engineer apply online
Verizon Communications Inc., headquartered in New York, is a Dow 30 company employing a diverse workforce of more than 180,000 dedicated employees around the globe. Every day, we connect people, companies and communities with our powerful network technology. Not many companies get the chance to change the industry and change the world through innovation. We do. And as we take on these exciting opportunities, we remain true to Verizon’s Credo, providing clear direction for every employee action, every day.
- Develop and/or executed automated test suites using Selenium/Perfecto Mobile.
- Selenium Web driver experience with Java.
- Good to have some core java development background.
- TestNG/JUnit experience is a must.
- Interest in working on latest technology machine learning, AI.
- Good to have Maven knowledge.
- Experience in Jenkins and continuous integration.
- Experience in Appium or other Open Source tool for automating native, mobile web, and hybrid applications on iOS and Android platforms.
- SOAP UI with REST.
- Though understanding of testing concepts.
- Working knowledge of Software life cycle concepts, System Test, Integration Test, Functional Test, Regression Test.
- Proficiency to analyze business requirements & prepare test conditions for purposes of certifying functionality and completing software testing for in Web Application testing, Security Testing and ensure on-time delivery and quality testing prior to production implementation.
- Ability to interpret systems flows.
- Proficiency in software life-cycle processes.
- Ability to document incident reports specifying issues, and working with appropriate personnel to test resolutions.
- Candidates with Problem Solving Skills, Generate Innovative Ideas.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as within teams.
- Experience in working with multiple teams to resolve the testing challenges will be given preference.
For Latest Walkin Details———-Click Here